Thursday, March 31, 2016

Week Eight: Presentation Time

https://www.gofundme.com/wguk6m64

^^
This is the webpage for the online fundraising campaign!! We already started getting in donors, which has been so much faster than me trying to call random companies for sponsorships. It's really fascinating how much technology can be used to raise money. It opens up opportunities for virtually everyone!

This week I actually got to help the team out with the car! I was able to help take the clutch and gear box out while also putting in some parts for the steering and pedals. Although I'm on the business side of the team, it is always fun to get some grease on my hands and work on the car. I would post some pictures, but I won't be able to till after the competition.

As for the business aspect, I was able to take a look at the previous year's powerpoint presentation. It was very well organized, but there is still a lot to be worked on. I hope to start working with the team on the new powerpoint and hopefully improve from the old one. My goal is to try to make the presentation a lot more clear and straight to the point so that anyone can take a look at the slides and immediately understand what is going on.

The SRP is slowly coming to an end, but I still have much more work to do! Please spread the word out about the online fundraising link!

No comments:

Post a Comment